Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
Superannuation remains the most tax effective investment structure for the vast majority of Australian’s leading into and throughout retirement.
Establishing a self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) will enable to take full control over your retirement assets providing you with the flexibility of investment choice, reduced administration fees and tax efficiency.
As a trustee of a SMSF you have roles and responsibilities and having an experienced partner helping you meet these responsibilities enables you to maximise the benefits of your SMSF. TMS Capital specialises in providing personalised structural planning advice and investment management for Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
As a SMSF specialist we can assist you with the following :
• Establishment of your SMSF & ongoing management
• Accumulation stage and contribution strategies
• Asset transfers into super
• Retirement planning
• Pension establishment and management, how and when to move from Accumulation stage to an Account based or
• Transitional pension
• Tax minimisation strategies
• Tax reporting, online access and mail house service